Publication of the annual budget must include the following:
- Budgetary comparisons of the proposed budget with the previous year’s actual figures;
- Estimated current year revenues and expenditures for the general, streets/public works, general purpose school, and debt service funds;
- Revenues listed separately according to source for each listed fund;
- Expenditures for each fund;
- Beginning and ending balances for each fund;
- Number of full-time equivalent positions for each fund. T.C.A. § 6-2-103; Acts 1992, Chapter 760.